~ Architecture ~ Design ~ Art + Photography ~ TV + Film ~ Muse ~

Monday, January 13, 2014

On 9:08 AM by Rachel Preston Prinz in

http://www.girlsguidetoswagger.com/wp-folder/wp-content/uploads/2014/01/Golondrinas-99.jpg 

Some days Swagger is something I want and do not have. It’s something to aspire to. Something that I can use to find my way back to center. Like a light in the darkness.

Some days I am so far out of my comfort zone that nothing seems possible. I don’t know where to begin, let alone where I am going. Like now.

I have embarked on the biggest, most bodacious project I have ever attempted. I’ve invested my savings, my time, and my heart into a project… that forces me to face my limitations… every single day. Where I was once just an architect and historic preservationist, I am now also attempting to develop and produce a public television show and multimedia education portal about architecture, archaeology, and sustainability for the people of the American Southwest,