~ Architecture ~ Design ~ Art + Photography ~ TV + Film ~ Muse ~

Monday, June 23, 2014

On 11:38 AM by Rachel Preston Prinz in
I call this the "my vajayjay is hungry and will eat you" pose and I promise to never let one of my models make it. Even in jest. On my honor.

I won't even comment about the stylish visor T-shirt dress ensemble.
DESIGNER FOCUS | IOANA CIOLACU

"Romania is the perfect place to be for an emerging designer..."

Ioana Ciolacu grew up in Communist Romania, and didn’t eat chocolate until she was six. The Designer for Tomorrow Award winner tells us about her aim to make clothing with “soul and personality”, and why when designing, it sometimes helps to get a bit “vulgar”…

Read the interview…

http://www.notjustalabel.com/editorial/ioana_ciolacu 
photo from NOTJUSTALABEL.com