~ Architecture ~ Design ~ Art + Photography ~ TV + Film ~ Muse ~

Tuesday, April 1, 2014

On 3:57 PM by Rachel Preston Prinz in
My Best Architecture Movies Guide on here gets more hits than any other post I have done, so when someone asked if I'd ever compiled a list of labyrinths in movies (since I design original labyrinths too), I decided I'd better start one. For all you labyrinth-o-philes, here's your list too:

Alice in Wonderland
Cube
Dragonquest
Extinction
Goblet of Fire
The Goonies
Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire
Hellboy
Inception
Labyrinth
Law and Order: Criminal Intent: Icarus (episode)
Nosferatu
Pan's Labyrinth
Resident Evil 3
Tangled
The Shining
Tales from the Crypt
The Third Man
Your Highness (be prepared, cheesy stoner content! lol!)


 My largest original labyrinth, as seen from google earth... 
its a labyrinth for kids with autism, who are learning to work horses.
One of my faves!