~ Architecture ~ Design ~ Art + Photography ~ TV + Film ~ Muse ~

Monday, January 5, 2015

On 4:21 PM by Rachel Preston Prinz in ,
a tidbit about me I forgot until today:

much to the dismay of everyone around me

I once stopped a moose cow bounding out of the forest (after a lightning bolt spooked it) in a dead run towards a large group of visitors at Yellowstone, by running ahead of the group, standing in front of the moose's charge and wildly throwing my arms about, and yelling at it to stop. She finally stopped a few feet from my hands, and we had a little bit of a moment of staring before she looked around at all the people, and finally walked off.

To my friend who triggered this long-forgotten memory (because I was telling them about moose in my dream last night) I am now the moose whisperer.

and that makes me happy